Saturday, December 20, 2008

Is This Thing On?

Okay. Now I've gone and done it.

I've been thinking about starting a blog of my own for a long time, but it's always seemed like so much work. Plus there are other things, like:
- Do I have anything to say that people would be remotely interested in?
- How personal should I get here?
- Will I be able to keep up with posting, or will this die out after half a dozen posts, and then I'll just be squatting on a blog address?

Stuff like that. So I think I'll just start posting as I think of things I want to say. I'm not going to worry about who might be reading this, if anyone, or how often I post. But I *do* want to post more than once or twice a month, so I'll probably need to remind myself in my calendar, lest time just get away from me.

Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment