Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ooh, Fancy Christmasy Template!

Since my blog posts are now appearing on Facebook, most people are reading them there and not clicking on the link that takes them to my blog itself. But you should really go there to read this one and check out my fancy new Christmas template. I found my Santa and Reindeer template on BTemplates, which has quite a few just for the holidays alone. You can search for a particular key word/topic, look at the top downloaded templates or browse by number of columns, style and color, among other ways of searching for what you want. If you're not sure how to add one of their templates to your blog, you can check out their answer in their FAQ section.

I found quite a few other free Christmas and holiday templates at Wishafriend.com and Pyzam.com. It's a fun way to jazz up the look of your blog and to personalize it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment