Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rachel's Favorite Song

This year, there were several Christmas songs that Rachel would hear and say "This is my favorite one!" One was a new one from Sara Groves' Christmas album, "O Holy Night." I grabbed it at Family Christian Store because they were out of Stephen Curtis Chapman's new Christmas album, and it ended up being my favorite holiday album this year - possibly my favorite holiday album overall. It contains mostly classic songs redone with different new arrangements. Two of my favorites are "Angels We Have Heard on High" and "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas."

But the song that grabbed Rachel's attention first is called "Toy Packaging." It's a goofy song about the frustrations of gaining access to your children's new toys. I'm sure parents everywhere will identify!

2 comments: