Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Need a Laptop

Okay, I don't need need a laptop, but it would sure be nice to have one. I've been writing down ideas for blog posts that I'd like to do. But the problem is that, the more time I spend posting on my blog, the less time I have to read my friends' blogs and the ones I like to read for entertainment, or to keep up with people on Facebook, or to keep on top of my e-mail.

If I had a laptop, I could use it at night and multitask while I'm watching TV and/or riding the exercise bike. There's a computer in the family room, but it's a dinosaur and would take forever. Plus it's in the opposite corner of the room from the TV, which would necessitate either constantly turning back and forth to see what was going on (so not a good plan when watching something like "Lost", and just plain annoying at any time) or else completely missing what's on the TV screen. And I couldn't use it while riding the exercise bike.

So, see, it totally makes sense to get a laptop. Now I just need someone to give me one out of the goodness of their heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment