Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 2

I did not have an easy time getting up this morning. I slept poorly on Saturday night, waking up several times (including once from a nightmare), and then didn't get to bed until a little later than I would have liked last night. I snoozed my alarm an extra time today, but it still went well.

Rachel had gone to bed early last night, so she was awake before me, which meant no having to spend 10 minutes trying to get her out of bed. She was pretty cheerful and mostly did well this morning. She dawdled while finishing up breakfast and had to be asked several times to brush her teeth because she was taking forever to finish chewing up her vitamin, but overall she did a good job. No battles today, yay!

Today will be a busy day. It's my mom's birthday, so after Ben and I pick up Rachel at 11:35, we're driving to Lakewood to take my mom out to lunch. I'm guessing we won't be back here until 4:00 or so, which means I need to be extra-productive this morning. I'm going to go play with Ben until it's his naptime, and then start cranking on my to-do list.

Exciting stuff, my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment