Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Writer's Block

Why is it that now that I'm taking the time to try to post each day, I'm drawing a complete blank? Frustrating.

Although I suspect that the Yankees and Phillies are conspiring to make the World Series go on as long as possible simply to screw with my TV watching. So You Think You Can Dance has had to air shows last week and this week that don't allow for viewers to vote. Ordinarily in this phase of the show, viewer votes determine the bottom three couples, and the judges decide on the man and woman going home out of those six people. But because the World Series aired on Wednesday last week (and looks like it will be on tomorrow, too), the judges are just picking *their* bottom two men and women and then sending 1 of each home. They actually put Russell in the bottom two last week. RUSSELL, who is the first krumper to ever make it to the top 20, who is an incredible krumper, and who I thought did a fine job of the foxtrot last week despite the fact that his partner, Noelle, had gotten injured and couldn't dance with him. He instead danced with one of the two choreographers who had taught the pair their dance. Noelle? She got a free ride through to this week, even though she couldn't compete. I didn't think that was fair at all. Tough break, but if you can't compete in a week, I don't think you should advance past someone who danced.

Glee is the other Fox show I watch. It was off last week and is showing two repeats this week, but that doesn't chap me as much as the format of SYTYCD totally being changed because they can't air results shows for the first two weeks of competition. That's just lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment