Saturday, November 14, 2009

For Your Viewing Pleasure

Today I bring you a selection of photos from Pixdaus. It's primarily a collection of nature photos but also has lovely pictures of architecture and people, among other subjects. I subscribed to the RSS feed of their daily photos for a time but couldn't keep up with it because they send so many each day. It's well worth a visit if you enjoy beautiful and interesting photography. One warning - you may see the occasional photo with artistic nudity, but I found those to be very rare. Still, if you would prefer to avoid it completely, you may want to visit the website and search for specific subjects rather than subscribe to the RSS feed.

Enjoy a view through the eyes of others:









2 comments:

  1. holy cow, that otter pic is just too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that one of the sweetest pictures you've ever seen?! That was the first one I saw when I visited Pixdaus yesterday.

    ReplyDelete