Sunday, January 20, 2013

January Blog A Day: #19 Superpowers

There are so many superpowers that would be cool to have:

  • Flying
  • Super-strength
  • Speed
  • Breathing underwater
  • Communicating with animals
  • Ability to withstand fire & smoke
  • Invisibility
  • Omnilinguilism (just learned this phrase) - the ability to understand and speak any language.  How great would that be when traveling, or just when encountering people who speak a different language than you do?
I think, however, that if I could pick one, and only one, then it would be the ability to manipulate time.  That may not sound very exciting at first, but I would love to be able to give myself more hours in the day when I can get things and be productive.  I could get a part-time job to help with expenses, then leave work and use my time all over again for errands, house cleaning, exercising and having lunch.  THEN I could use my time AGAIN to sit and read for a while, or do some scrapbooking, or bake goodies.  Or to putting work into starting a baking business.  Not to mention being able to give myself several additional hours of sleep every night.

I feel like time manipulation would be key to increasing things in other areas of my life (sleep -----> good health, finances, leisure time, more time with James), not to mention just plain handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment